(Formerly Humic Shale)
- Supports the re-establishment of a functioning soil community via Quattro Living Soil Membrane
- Proven track record of sustained performance for up to 20 years
- Seamlessly integrates with other Quattro GROW Series and BIND Series products
- 100% bio-degradable, environmentally friendly
- All natural, holistic product that is non-toxic to aquatic and terrestrial life
- Better long-term sustained performance than conventional ‘bind and grow’ seeding practices
- Real-time production to project specific specifications, ensuring consistency and performance reliability
- Custom blended solution for site specific soil stabilization and replenishment challenges
- Made in America by premier manufacturers adhering to the strictest quality and production standards, including a manufacturer’s warranty for quality
What It Does
Quattro GROW l ENRICH promotes long-term improvement of soil fertility by enhancing the transport of nutritional elements to plants, promoting protein synthesis, and enhancing the effects on enzyme activity.
Quattro GROW l ENRICH builds soil structure and invigorates plant growth over an extended period of time in four key ways:
- Physical – improves soil tilth and water holding capacity
- Biological – stimulates growth of beneficial microbes in soil by enhancing the bacteria, fungi, and actinomy cetes in the soil and improving soil conditions (aeration, tilth, water holding capacity, and nutrient availability)
- Chemical – buffers accumulated salinity effects in the soil, increases soil CEC and augments plant nutrient chelation and complexation
What It Is
Quattro GROW | ENRICH is a passive, stable humus containing not less than 6% OMRI-certified granular humic shale ore, itself comprising a minimum 45% humic acid, 1.5% sulfur (S) and 2.25% iron (Fe).
Where to Use It
Wherever once-fertile surface soil has been drastically disturbed leaving a sterile, possibly contaminated, seed-bed surface devoid of a functioning soil community.
- Drastically disturbed soil projects
- Native revegetation projects
- Desert environments
- Mine restoration
- Steep slope projects
- Low-moisture environments
- Golf courses and sports fields
- Residential development
- Commercial development
- Highway roadside projects
- Military installations
- Contaminated soil projects (saline/sodic)
- Waterways, wetlands, levies and aqueducts
- Solar and wind farms
- Coal and gas power plants
Quattro GROW | ENRICH is invariably applied in concert with the new Gold Standard in hydraulically applied 3-dimensional erosion control/plant re-establishment soil solutions: the Quattro Living Soil Membrane. Effectively and efficiently implemented in a One-Step seeding application!
Apply Quattro GROW | ENRICH dry powder concentrate to the soil at a rate of 300 lbs – 500 lbs per acre via broadcast or as part of a hydro-seeder slurry.
50 lb bags (22.7 kg)
40 x 50 lb bags per pallet
2,000 lb totes (900 kg)
1 x 2,000 lb tote per pallet